What We Do
We work with individuals and business owners to develop a comprehensive wealth management plan by focusing on the following four key components, not as an CPA or Attorney, but by reviewing these issues and bringing in other advisors as necessary.
Creating and Growing Wealth
- Appropriate investments
- Adequate and cost-effective life insurance
- Current liabilities that address your liquidity issues
Protection and Preservation of Wealth
- Investment portfolio without regard to advisors, making sure it is reflective of your current situation, goals and feelings
- Adequate, appropriate and cost-effective insurance program
- Investments appropriate for your tax sensitivity level
Distribution of Wealth During Life in the Most Tax Advantageous Way
- Qualified retirement plan or IRA considering the investment side and the distribution plan; if you have incentive stock options, we discuss the vesting schedule on these options and the plan to exercise these options; if you own a business, we discuss key business succession plan issues
- Naming your durable power of Attorney or successor trustee of a revocable living trust in case of incapacity
- Gifting to children and descendants including UGMA's/UTMA's, 529 Plans and other gifts such as Family Limited Partnerships and Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts
- Charitable gifting with appreciated securities and the use of a pool of funds kept intact such as donor advised funds and private foundations
Distribution of Wealth at Death in the Most Tax Advantageous Way
- Titling of assets: Does Joint Tenants with Right of Survivorship makes sense?
- Who is your executor or trustee? Is lack of continuity an issue?
- Distibuting wealth at death to spouse and descendants for both tax efficiency and control issues
- Charitable inclinations at death for both tax efficiency and control issues
Who We Are
Why is an independent advisor important to individual investors?
- Solid, objective advice
- Meaningful, timely information and research
- Access to the investments and services that best fit your specific circumstances
An independent advisor affords you the benefit of personalized and impartial investment strategies* based on your unique time horizon, financial objectives, risk preferences and tax considerations.
Being independent means we are free to recommend only those products and services that address our clients' needs - that is, no quotas or pressure to sell proprietary products.
Truly independent research enables us to choose investments solely on the merits of their characteristics and their suitability for your financial goals.
At TS Financial Group, we are in a unique position to potentially contribute to the financial success of our clients and our community - while taking full advantage of superior support from LPL Financial, the nation's leading independent brokerage firm. (As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2013, based on total revenue.)
*No strategy assures success or protects against loss.
Our Ideal Client Profile
While our clients vary in financial status, age and location, we pride ourselves in servicing a specific demographic. We specialize in individuals from the Greater Chicagoland Area who have held careers in healthcare industries such as: Baxter Healthcare, Cardinal Health, Abbott Laboratories, Hospira & Fenwal, Inc. Our experience with this demographic allows us to provide our clients with the best possible service.
- Are interested in long-term financial planning
- Value a professional relationship with our partners and staff
- Are committed to obtaining their financial goals and objectives
- Implement their financial plan based on the expert advice from their advisor
- Recommend our services to their friends, family & coworkers who are just like them!